.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Learning the Use of "Blog This"

I think I know how that works; however, until I try it and see I cannot be sure. First few times I tried it my comments went to one of the other blogs that I started when I really didn't know what I was doing. Sure, I read all the directions and tried to follow them but my 77-year-old brain is always about a day late and a dollar short.

I have a guru daughter who seems to soak all this stuff up just like a sponge from Tarpon Springs; however, she is seldom here when I start scratching my head about something.

I am now going to click on "publish" and see where this ends up. Although I know how to post a picture in the "compose" window I don't believe you can do that here.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?