.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Blogs Yet Unborn

I can think of new blog subjects much faster than I can type (or even think) so here is a list of forthcomng ones. The titles are not yet in concrete; however this is about what they will be.

Do you know any poor doctors? Lawyers? Plumbers?
I want it all and I want it right now.
Big house, little house.
Status car or transportation.
Gas guzzlers.
Rebuild New Orleans? Rebuild beach houses?
General aviation.
Hauling the meat. Airline status today.
More on getting out of Iraq.
Why do we bother to save?
Are builders of retirement communities making expenses or getting greedy?
Who owns (and profits) from our nursing homes?
All the people I know have too much money.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?